5. FREE TIME, ENTERTAINMENT
5) What’s your favourite advertisement? Give your views on advertisements in the press, on TV, radio, streets, transport, etc. What is positive and negative about advertising?
To my mind, advertisements have some positives and negatives for all customers. First, we all know that things where are shown on TV aren’t always fair enough or even not all are truth what is said. I think, that people who are interested on selling one’s wares they are not always interested in what cuustomers want and need. In addition, sometimes people give the buying from advertisements up. Bu on other hand, we get very much from commercials and advertisements. If we haven’t see this short programmes about various goods, we haven’t know what is selling into big supermarkets or, especially, we have no notion of the fashion in the entire world. However, I agree with them who think that advertisements fuss many people, especially, when we are watching an interesting film or show. I am not for commercials, because I think if we want to know what is selling on nowadays, merely we can buy some magazines or papers.
6) What are your favourite radio and TV programmes and why? What programmes on radio and TV
When I want to relax, I usually turn. For me it’s the best enjoyment. My favourite radio is m-1 and radio centre, because there I can found what is best for me. For example, a discussion, chat shows, varies games, lotteries, the top of songs and obviously good songs. At summer, we transporting the radio to the village and when we are working, we are listening music too. I haven’t found any sense why we shouldn’t listen to the music. Contrary, we have to more listen to the radio neither watch TV.
However, TV programmes are very needful and even necessary for all us. Nevertheless, wee have to do it rationally. Every one of us I think should look the daily news, if we want to be educated people. If we aren’t so rich to visit famous world places, we can do it by look at discovery channel. Personally, I am not keen on watching thrillers, criminals or detectives. I am in preference to watch romantic films.
7) What is your opinion about the press in general and in Lithuania in particular? What is your favourite newspaper? Wh
In Lithuania are very appreciable newspapers: it presents us with daily news and valuable information. At magazines, we have found items about famous people, tests that help us better to know our selves, people minds and they share with us their experience and life style, crosswords, horoscopes and many other interesting things. In my considered opinion, in Lithuania are enough great presses, for example “Lietuvos rytas”, “Respublika”, “Moteris”, ”Sveikata” and so on. Personally, I prefer to read “Panele”. I always there found interesting peoples real life stories. In addition, I like to read horoscope and do all the kinds of tests about my family members and my self. However, sometimes I like to read the daily newspaper, because I want to know what is going on nowadays. I think that the most needful thing in newspapers is advertisements. It’s very important to find a job or quickly to sell or buy something.
8) What newspapers and magazines do you and your family members read? What is your choice based on? What’s your opinion about advertisements in the newspapers?
My parents are very busy, but when they have enough time, they are reading mostly the da
9) There is a great variety of press in Lithuania nowadays. What newspaper(s) and magazine(s) do you prefer and why? What section(s) do you begin reading first of all? What are the sections that you pass over? Why?
Personally, I prefer reading magazines for youth people for example “Panelė”. I always th