– PHONE CALLS
– Good morning. Information office.
– Good morning. My name is David Green. I and my wife would like to visit your country and your city Siauliai. We would like to learn about your city in more detail.
– What do you want to know?
– What is the weather like in spring in Lithuania?
– It is usually mild, but sometimes we have snow and frost even in April.
– Is it very hot here in summer?
– Sometimes it is, but not very often.
– Do you have many good days in auutumn?
– Yes, as a rule. September is often a beautiful month.
– What sort of weather do you have in winter? It is not very cold here in winter, is it?
– No, sometimes it rains here, sometimes it snows. When will you come?
– We will come this week.
– Well, you can expect the best weather in Lithuania.
– We want a hotel not far from the centre. What facilities we can expect? Give the address of the hotel, please.
– Certainly, yes, I can send you a list of all thhe hotels. My I have your address and telephone number?
– Yes, address is 136 Katherine road, East Ham, London and telephone number is 004422885599. How can we get to the Siauliai from Vilnius airport?
– You can get here by car or by train.
– How long do
– Two-three hours. The nearest airport is to Kaunas.
– Thank you very much. Let me see, yes, it is 4th July. Goodbye.
– Goodbye. Have a pleasant trip!
Welcome to Siauliai!
We hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and we would like to suggest some simple precautions you should take to make sure that your stay is safe and pleasant.
1. Don’t keep a lot of cash with you. It’s better to pay with a card.
2. Don’t get into contact with a stranger. Don’t invite to your room ( appartment, hotel, motel ). Try not to get into conflict with strangers in any public places (cafes, restaurants, bars ).
3. Don’t leave valuables, money, documents in your hotel (motel) room. Lock them inn the safe –deposit room.
4. Don’t leave your car in streets, yards or any other unsafe places, it’s better to keep it in a protected parking.
THE PERFECT HOTEL
Already for a century Palanga has been the famous health-resort for many people. Still now with the last sounds of night serenades at Tiškevičiaus palace, from extremely noisy city with its night life ready to challenge the European capitals, Palanga turns to a quite place to live. Rights in the heart of th
Hotel “RASA”, located in the very center of Palanga, in the quite backstreet though, offers its guests purposeful rest, sincere customer service, perfect conditions to organize conferences, banquets, and picnics.
You are welcome to use 47 modernly appointed rooms in the hotel “Rasa”. Here you have an opportunity to eat out in a cozy restaurant, organize seminars and training at the conference hall or meeting room, to relax at the complex of bathhouses, gym, and solarium.
There are 47 perfectly furnished, comfortable rooms (including 28 doubles, 14 luxury doubles and 5 apartments).
Showers or bathrooms, satellite television and telephones in each room. There are a variety of drinks in the mini bars.
Some rooms have kitchen facilities for those who prefer to cook for themselves.
60-seats conference hall transformable in accordance with client’s request:
• Tables are set as follows: theater, class, U letter
• Upon request, we would offer you meeting rooms housing up to 15 persons. All around, the air distribution system is installed as well as al
• We organize meals for conference participants, coffee breaks. We would offer you to spend your freetime purposefully after work.
Original alluring sea spirit coziness of the restaurant attracts the hotel guests as well as the visitors who suddenly dropped by. Here You are welcome to indulge yourself in ingeniously cooked dishes of European cuisine masters, variety of beverages and warm attendance. We can provide seats for 90 guests at once.
At the restaurant, banquets, drink receptions, various events are organized, and the groups of tourists and participants of conferences or seminars are fed.
There are excellently equipped Finnish and Turkish saunas and a 30 m2 swimming pool with underwater streams which make it seem like your are bathing in the sea
Our Saunas and pool attract visitors with our high quality of service and reasonable prices
• Sport hall
• Massage parlour
• Children’s play room
• Excursions and picnics
• Booking and delivery of plane and ferry tickets
• Transport to pick-up guests from the airport, railway station, etc.
• Bicycle and beach amenities available for rent
• Horse-riding on the beach
• Wireless internet
• Fax, computer service
ROOMS APARTMENTS DOUBLE SUITES DOUBLES
With kichen Without kitchen Two – rooms
September- May (out of season) 115EUR 76EUR 70EUR 76EUR. 50EUR
June – August, New Year 130EUR 96EUR 90EUR 96EUR 64EUR
In the room price including breakfast for two people.
If in the room stay one person discount 6EUR
Extra bed including breakfast:
• for adults –20EUR
• for children up to 12 –11EUR
• Price of dinner for tourists group – 7,5EUR
Prices of hotel services:
1. Turkish sauna, Finnish sauna with the swimming pool of about 30 sq.m.. The first hour –52EUR, the second hour – 38EUR, the third hour – 24EUR.
2. Gym hall – 1 hour per person is 4EUR.
3. Conference hall –/87EUR for the guests of the hotel per day; for other people –24EUR per hour.
4. Solarium 5 min. – 1,8EUR.
5. Car park -FOC.
6. Billiard – 1,5EUR one game.
7. Transfer services on arrival and departue from Palanga airport 10 EUR per person.
8. Rent of bicycles 1 hour – 2,5EUR
9. Organize banquets, beanfeasts, excursions, picnics .
Additional beds: adults – 15 EUR per person, children under 12 years – 7 EUR per person.
Breakfast: adults – 6 EUR per person, children under 12 years – 4 EUR per person.
Here you can find photographs of the rooms.
You are welcome in hotel “RASA”
LITHUANIA amber, Cross of Hill, lithuanian viands,folklore
USA statue of Freedom, the blues, jazz, Holiwood
UK royalty, bagpipes, London Eye, Big Ben, the English
Channel, Channel tunnel
CANADA waterfall of Niagara, ice-hochey, ghat, Rocky Mountains
GERMANY cathedral of Berlin, fluvial channel, Renaissance
SPAIN corrida, gotic palings, flamenco, playing fountain
ITALY mafia, Vatican City, italian wine, italian spaghetti
MEXICO sombrero, silver, shrines, jungle
MAROCCO mosque, the needleworks, the Sahara, viands
LATVIA dolomite, amber, Riga Castle, aquapark
NORWAY fjords, the Norse, waterfalls,glacier
BULGARIA iconic, gold treasure, town-museum, coomb
RUSSIA is the largest country in the world in terms of area,
Moscow kremlin, Lenin’s museum, Siberia
FRANCE Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, Moulin Rouge cabaret, french