1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 bay leaf
2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon salt
· First you must chop an onion, wash the tomatoes and cut off the tops.
· Then remove the skin and bones from chicken and cut the chicken into pieces.
· Heat olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion, garlic, and bay leaf, and saute until onion is lightly browned. Mix tomatoes, curry powder, and salt into the skillet, and continue cooking about five minutes. Mix in the chicken, and coook 15 to 20 minutes.
· Reduce skillet heat to low. Stirring constantly over a period of about 10 minutes. Mix in lemon juice just before serving.
· Serve with boiled potatoes or rice.