Education opensthe door of the world and beautiful future. A high degree of education is especially neede, if you want to get a well paid job.
In Lithaunia everyone has the right to education according to the Constitution. It is not the right, but a duty too. Everyone must attend school and get education, because it is compulsory. Our economical situation is very complicated and not all parents can afford their children to enter the school. In spite of this, ussually the children of 6 or 7 years begin to go to school. Nowadays kindergarten takes an important part in children’s lives. Here they get first knowledge and find out interesting things during games. Infant school was the most memorable thing in my life. Primary and secondary schools together comprise twelve years of study. Here pupils learn very different subjects. Every school has a “core curriculum” of Lithuanian, mathematics, science, and physical training. Of course, there are a lot of extra-curricular activities off such areas as sport, art and music. Very pupil can make a choice according to his abilities and wishes. After graduating from secondary school one can go on to higher education. The system of higher education in Lithuania is go
I am a school leaver and reforms of higher education are very important to me. But I am not afraid of them beecause our group has already felt the results of reforms in secondary school. In spite of this, I hope that this year will be the most beautiful in my life. I have experienced a lot of good and bad things since my first class at school and only now I understand how it is useful.
1. How do you value our system of education?
2. What are you going to study after graduating from secondary school?
3. Which subjects would you like to study?
4. Who is your fa
5. Why are you interested in teacher’s job?
6. When did you start to go to school?
7. Where did you feel better in kindergarten or at school?
8. Would you like to stay at school longer?
9. Reforms of higher education make a lot of chaos, don’t they?
10. Can you remember your first teacher?